
Yesterday was our first "official" fieldtrip of Connor's academic career. Nothing too big...a short drive to a local pumpkin patch. We had a great time and even got to take one of his classmates in our car. I can't believe how giggly three year olds are!!
There were a ton of animals: dogs w/puppies, pigs w/piglets, horses, goats, chickens w/chicks, calves and rabbits. He even picked up one of the three day old chicks and tried to put it in his pocket to take home as a "pet!" At the end of the tour we got to pick out pumpkins and had fresh, homemade donuts.
_________________________
The open house on Saturday went really well. I sold about half of what I made and took a few custom orders. I also got a few leads on some stores that might sell my stuff on consignment. Not a bad start to say the least! Now I can spend some time developing the products that sell the best. Hope to get a website put together soon....
_________________________
Some things I'm starting to work on:
Another gingerbread house party
Designing this year's Christmas cards
There's more, but I can't think of them!! :)

1 comment:
hay sharon- just to say very charming kids.good luck
Post a Comment