

It's the first day of Christmas break and I'm giving the kidlet free reign today. We're still in our PJs, cartoons are on and this is what he picked for lunch...fruit loops. They're left over from our gingerbread house party, and like any kid, he LOVES them! At least I convinced him to have a cheese stick along with it. :)
We've had a busy week, so it's nice to just sit around. I am going to get the sewing machine out and attempt to make a camera case and a purse for Carol. I was going to start last night, but the wind storm caused the power to go out around 9pm.

1 comment:
Sharon, I never comment but I check you blog regularly. You keep it updated so good(unlike some)but anyway just wanted to say hi and tell you your son is adorable and you seem like motherhood fits you so well. Congrats on a happy life girl. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment