During my daily stroll through my favorite websites and blogs I found that I won a RAK (package of scrapbook goodies). It is for my confessions book that I did a few weeks ago and posted below. There were so many great projects from all around the world...I'm so suprised to be one of the winners. Can't wait to see what Shimelle sends my way!
Tomorrow I'm taking the kidlet to get his ears re-checked. One ear didn't pass the screening at school, so his Dr. is going to take a look and see what we need to do next. It may be nothing, we'll see.
Lastly, as if we needed any more proof...there's no doubt he's our kidlet:

A perfect goldfish rainbow! I couldn't be more proud! :)
2 comments:
Fun blog! I didn't even know you had one. Now I'm off to check out the other links you posted for the MSCJ group.
Dawn
www.dawnsellers.typepad.com
Big Congrats on winning a prize for your confessions book! I had fun watching you put it together.
You give me such inspiration:) to step out of my box!
Thank you,
Julie
Post a Comment