The potty training wagon that is. Everyone we know has been training for at least a month and I was beginning to wonder when we would start. All in good time I guess.
This was day two of heavy potty use by the kidlet. We've had a few accidents, but we made it through our errands yesterday and the park today without any. Going in public toilets isn't an issue (thank goodness!) Still sleeping with diapers on, and I'm ok with that.
Haven't had to change a poopy diaper in two days! Yay!! :)
Workout Update:
I'm still going strong...30 minutes of cardio each day. Met with the trainer and added a weight machine routine to do three days a week.
I broke down and bought an mp3 player to take with me. I LOVE IT!! We decided against the cute ipod since you have to use iTunes with it. Where were these things when we were teenagers? No skipping, cds to lug around and it's smaller than my cell phone. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.
Other Stuff:
The ladies I'm in the MOMS Club with are trying to persuade me to be president. Do I really want to be the referee of these women? I'm not sure...I have another month before I have to decide for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah I agree, sounds like the best job for you :).
Post a Comment