Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Eve of Three...

Well, the kidlet is turning three tomorrow! Holy cow! We're having a hard time believing it's already here. We'll be spreading the festivities out through the weekend. This kid is SOOOO not spoiled! (see, I can even type sarcastically. Do I get extra points? :)

Tomorrow will be little presents from us in the morning. Then after B gets home from work, main present from us and one from Nana & Papa. We went and got him a game called "Bucking Buckaroo"....he cracks up every time he sees the commercial. Hope it's as good in person! After presents, we're off to Red Robin for dinner and singing. He loves it when other people get sung to, so he gets his tomorrow. :)

Saturday evening is the "Family Party". B's family is coming over for cupcakes and presents. Very low key.

Then the super craziness happens Sunday. 13 little kidlets and their parents will decend upon us for a JoJo's Circus extraviganza! We're hoping for sun, but have decided to decorate the garage as our back up party area. Everything is ready, we just have to make the cupcakes.

In other news, I'm recovering fairly quickly from my tonsillectomy. It still hurts to swallow and eat, but it's getting better. I'm hoping to get off the pain meds soon so I can drive. I'm still not sure the surgery was worth the pain...but it's only been a week.

I'll post some pics of the birthday boy tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Buckaroo game is cute, hopefully Connor likes it. I have seen other kids enjoy it. Good luck with the party, Your Brave!!! Happy Birthday Connor!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»