Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Change is good!

This week has brought a few big changes around here. Freelance work has picked up and that's keeping me busier than usual. It's nice to be productive! Thankfully, my diet and exersize programs aren't as hard to maintain as I thought.

After a lot of research, we found a church we like. It's a good fit for us and we found out that a few of our friends already attend. I didn't realize how much I missed it until we went last Sunday. I'm looking forward to the Women's Retreat next month.

The rain has stopped, but it's been really cold. At least we got to see the sun. I'm hoping to weather forecast is right for the weekend...SNOW! We won't hold our breath. :)

I'm going to try to take at least on picture a day in February. I'll be sure to share them here.

No comments: