Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Project Update



I finally got the pictures I took on April 25th for the Scrap Every Day project uploaded. I didn't take as many as I wanted, but it happens. Here's the link to flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/artisticsoul/sets/72157605043222067/


Synopsis of my day 4.25.08:
Friday: Our day was a little off since the kidlet was sick and up all night. My plan of dropping him off at school and grocery shopping came to a halt when he woke up sick at 11:30pm Thursday night. So, we hung out and rested all morning. About 9am, he laid down for a nap and I started laundry. I got a little creative time in and finished the cover for my album.
By 11am, C was awake, feeling better and keeping food down. I took our chances and loaded up for the grocery store....since we didn't have anything for dinner it couldn't be avoided. Today we discovered that Winco is BUSY at 1pm. I will try to avoid shopping in the afternoon from now on! We had a pretty normal afternoon: groceries, gas and back home to cook dinner.




No comments: