Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ten on Tuesday

I'm in a very list-y mood today, so this is what we're up to.

1. Planning our Thanksgiving feast today. This will be the first year that I'm cooking our holiday meal. A little daunting, but I can do it. (I think) Here's the list so far:
  1. Cranberry-Glazed Turkey (a la Martha of course)
  2. Cherry family Cornbread Stuffing
  3. Broccoli Cheese Casserole
  4. Corn
  5. Homemade dinner rolls
  6. Mashed Potatoes & Gravy

2. Connor is refusing to take a nap. Right this very moment he is in his crib jumping up and down like a crazed circus performer, yelling "Muuuuaaaaaammmmmaaaaaa!"

3. I WILL finish making my Christmas cards today! I must.

4. Laundry...why won't it ever end?

5. Gingerbread baking continues. Cookies done & frozen. Two Houses baked & frozen, eight to go. Will thaw and assemble December 12th & 13th.

6. Going to turn the C man loose with another canvas and paints this afternoon. It's been a while since he's done it...can't wait to see the results.

7. Got some cute Christmas stuff at Target today. I LOVE their dollar section!

8. The sun is shining. Our tree out front is finally turning. Must rake soon.

9. Gas is down to $2.33! Maybe it'll make it below $2 by summer...we can hope.

10. B wants to build a robot. I told him ok, but it should pick up toys or do laundry. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a robot that bakes pie? You wouldn't even need the Dough Boy!